Parish Calendars

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Petition Supporting the New Translation

In the liturgical circles of the Blogosphere, there has been much discussion over the "What if We Just Said Wait?" petition. (No, I'm not linking to it. You'll have to find it yourself if you want to sign. I do not wish to encourage disobedience to legitimate authorities in the Church.) In response, a petition has been created that supports the new translation called We've Waited Long Enough. I encourage you to sign this petition and pass it on to your friends, both real-life and social networking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Father! Good endeavor.

IT said...

Technical difficulties?! The petition only has 35 signatures now - a while ago, it had 38.

Father Cory Sticha said...

IT, I see 41 right now. I have noticed form other sources that iPetition can be a little flaky on how it gets cached in the browser. Might need a reload, if not a total emptying of the browser's cache.