Parish Calendars

Monday, April 28, 2008

Bible Study Recordings coming soon

Over the past 5 weeks, I've had the opportunity to lead a Bible study on the Acts of the Apostles at St. Raphael's, the parish that I've been assisting at. With the exception of the first class, I've been recording the sessions on a digital recorder, so I'm considering posting these lessons through a podcast. This may even be an opportunity to continue these Bible study sessions in a more distance-learning format. I've really been enjoying teaching the classes, and those who attend seem to be really enjoying it as well (they keep coming back, so I must be doing something right!).

Here's the outline for the classes:

Session 1 - Introduction - "What is this Bible thing?" (The recording was corrupted :( )
Session 2 - Acts Ch. 2 - "The Third Glorious Mystery"
Session 3 - Acts Ch. 9 - "Conversion of Saul"
Session 4 - Acts Chs. 10-11 - "Peter and the Gentiles"
Session 5 - Acts Ch. 15 - "Council of Jerusalem"
Session 6 - Acts Ch. 13-28 - "Journeyman Paul"

Please let me know in the comments for this post if there is some interest in listening to these classes.

No comments: